More than a Game, Golf is Business
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 CEO’s, play golf—it is the international sport of business. In certain industries, clients and prospects play golf as a way of doing business. If your clients and prospects play, then you need to be out on the course with them. Understand how the game of golf can help you develop your business as well as benefit you.
Why This Program is Valuable
The game of golf is more popular than ever. Understand the importance of golf in business, so you aren’t left out of the business meetings held on the golf course.
1. Discover the professional and personal benefits of golf.
2. Learn another language of business—the game of golf.
3. Learn how playing business golf can save you time.
4. What you can learn about your playing partners.
5. Discover how the Donald made millions on the golf course.
6. Use the game to increase your creativity.
7. How business golf can improve your business skills.
This program will reinforce the importance of golf in business for golfers and non-golfers alike. You’ll be inspired to learn how to play business golf and incorporate the benefits of it in your life.
“I can unequivocally state that your business golf clinic changed, for the better, the manner in which non-golfers view tournaments and meetings held on the course. Feedback from the clinic participants has been extremely positive.”
—Michael Ruiz, Chief Executive Officer
Northern California Supplier Development Council